沙特王储对卡舒吉的死负有责任
Saudi Crown Prince Takes Responsibility for Khashoggi Death

沙特王储对卡舒吉的死负有责任

Saudi Crown Prince Takes Responsibility for Khashoggi Death

00:00

沙特王储对卡舒吉的死负有责任

Saudi Crown Prince Takes Responsibility for Khashoggi Death

2019-10-03

沙特王储穆罕默德·本·萨勒曼说,他对杀害沙特记者贾迈勒·卡舒吉负有“全部责任”。但是王储否认他下令杀人的报道。


沙特王储穆罕默德·本·萨勒曼说,他对杀害沙特记者贾迈勒·卡舒吉负有“全部责任”。
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman says he takes “full responsibility” for the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

但是王储否认他下令杀人的报道。
But the crown prince is denying reports that he ordered the killing.

穆罕默德亲王在美国电视节目“60分钟”中说:“这是令人发指的罪行。”
“This was a heinous crime,” Prince Mohammed told the American television show “60 Minutes.”

“但我作为沙特阿拉伯的领导人负有全部责任,特别是因为这是为沙特政府工作的个人所为。”
“But I take full responsibility as a leader in Saudi Arabia, especially since it was committed by individuals working for the Saudi government.”

卡舒吉于2018年10月2日进入位于土耳其伊斯坦布尔的沙特外交办事处。
Khashoggi entered the Saudi diplomatic office in Istanbul, Turkey on October 2, 2018.

没有证据表明他曾离开过这座建筑。
There is no evidence he ever left the building.

沙特阿拉伯已将11人指控与他的被害有关。
Saudi Arabia has charged 11 people in connection with his killing.

在沙特阿拉伯宣布计划向外国游客敞开大门的两天后,王储发表了评论。
The crown prince’s comments were broadcast two days after Saudi Arabia announced plans to open its doors to foreign tourists.

沙特政府周五在49个国家/地区启动了一项新的签证计划。
The Saudi government launched a new visa program for 49 countries on Friday.

而且,还呼吁外国公司投资该国的旅游业。
And it is appealing to foreign companies to invest in the country’s tourism industry.

超过半个世纪以来,沙特阿拉伯一直严格控制外国的客流量。
Saudi Arabia has tightly controlled the flow of foreign visitors for more than half a century.

最近,这个穆斯林王国开始放宽规则。
Recently, the Muslim kingdom has begun to ease its rules.

男性和女性不再被要求在公共场所分开。
Men and women are no longer required to be in separate areas in public places.

而且,妇女从头到脚也不用再裹着黑色衣服。
And, women are no longer required to wear black clothing from head to foot.

沙特阿拉伯旅游业负责人艾哈迈德·哈提卜指出,酒精饮料仍将被禁止。
Saudi Arabia’s tourism chief Ahmed al-Khateeb noted that alcoholic drinks will still be banned.

他对路透社说:“我们将有足够多的游客来沙特阿拉伯享受其他东西。”
“We will have enough tourists to come to Saudi Arabia to enjoy other things,” he told the Reuters news agency.

到目前为止,去沙特阿拉伯的大多数外国人都是商务旅客、在该国工作的个人及其家人。
Until now, most of the foreigners going to Saudi Arabia have been business travelers, individuals working in the country and their families.

政府批准向希望访问麦加和麦地那(这是两个伊斯兰圣城)的穆斯林发放特别签证。
The government approves special visas to Muslims who want to visit Mecca and Medina, two of Islam’s holiest cities.

为了使沙特政府新计划取得成功,沙特阿拉伯必须压制来自其长久敌人伊朗的威胁。
For the Saudi government’s new plan to succeed, Saudi Arabia must hold down threats from Iran, its long-time enemy.

政府谴责伊朗上个月对沙特石油加工中心发动袭击。伊朗否认这一指控。
The government blames Iran for an attack last month on Saudi oil processing centers. Iran denies the accusation.

哈提卜说,该国“非常非常安全”,这次袭击不会影响增加游客的计划。
Khateeb said the country is “very, very safe” and the attack would not affect plans to increase tourists.

但是为什么游客想要去沙特阿拉伯呢?
But why would a tourist want to go to Saudi Arabia?

哈提卜说:“我们拥有很棒的文化,很多游客都愿意来探索这种文化,想要更多的学习、了解和体验它。”
“We have a great culture where many, many tourists would love to come and explore this culture and learn more about it and see it and experience it,” said Khateeb.

政府希望到2030年每年吸引1亿游客,是目前人数的两倍多。
The government wants to bring in 100 million tourists a year by 2030, more than double the current number.

它还希望创造超过一百万个旅游就业机会。
It also wants to create more than one million tourism jobs.

使数以十万计的沙特人进入工作场所,仍然是皇储面临的主要问题。
Getting hundreds of thousands of Saudis into the workplace remains a major issue for the crown prince.

目前,官方失业率超过12%。
Currently, the official unemployment rate is over 12 percent.

我是苏珊·尚德。
I’m Susan Shand.